Lisa Tuttle's Fence at the intersection of E. College Ave and S. McDonough St.
- Last day to see Agnes Scott College's Lisa Tuttle's Fence, a public work in remembrance of the 1906 Atlanta Race Riots, 404.471.5361.
- Last day of Emory Visual Arts Gallery's Transformative Experience: The Indian Dream Painting, Julia Kjelgaard's mixed media and sculpture, located at 700 Peavine Creek Dr., 404.727.5050.
- 10-3pm: The Carlos Museum hosts The Art of War Symposium, the soldier as athlete, as hero or as lost family member are among the themes explored in an international symposium developed in connection with an exhibition of actual arms and armor, 404.727.4282.
- 6-9pm: Creative Spirit holds its annual Customer and Artist Appreciation Festivity, bring customers and artists together in a party atmosphere, 404.377.0141
- 7:30pm: Eddie's Attic presents Eric Taylor, Fayssoux Mc Lean, and Jeff Talmadge, 404.377.4976.
- 8pm: Emory Music presents Edgar Meyer, doublebass, and Chris Thile, mandolin, 404.727.5050
- 10:30pm: Academy Theatre presents standup comedian Byron Bowers, cabaret singer Anna lea accompanied by Arthur Turner in a tribute to Sarah Vaughn, and African American spoken work troup, the Drama Queen's Word Noir 1: The Electricity of Black Love in its Late Night Saturday series, 404.474.8332